Doesn't Kodachrome 2 have the remjet antihalation on it? Did you remove it
first? I think then you just process it like regular b&w but I've not done it
myself so I can't say for sure.
However, here is a list of chemicals that you use to make the remjet removal. I
use this recipe for colour processing and it removes the remjet completely with
no extra work. I use a morse G3 tank and run it through this recipe for 4
minutes max.
This is the one from kodak ECN-2:WATER (27-38ÂșC) - 800mlBORAX - 20gSODIUM
SULFATE (anhydrous) - 100gSODIUM HYDROXIDE - 1gWATER to complete - 1 litre

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 -
7504rogerdwilson@sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my
career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it
pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.