hi, roger, thanx for your answer. we had the same remjet coating on the k40 and k25 films too and removed them easy after developing by hand.
we do not mind the diy look afterwards.
to all of you:
i think there must be a way to develop kodachrome 2 in b&w negativ.
rocky mountain film lab and filmrescue.com are develping this film. anyone knowing someone working there how could ask for their secret?
no one ever done this?
pleace help!
best regards
johannes and milena