Hi Frameworks,

I am looking for suggestions for work by or about music fans, films that
explore an individual's personal connection to a band or recording artist,
perhaps even films that take a critical look at ideas of music performance
or rock stardom. If you've made such a work yourself, feel free to mention
it or send me a link. Some things I've considered, to give you a sense:

Jeremy Deller - *Our Hobby Is Depeche Mode*/*The Posters Came From The
Walls*
William E. Jones - *Is It Really So Strange?*
Dan Graham - *Rock My Religion*
Mark Leckey - *Fiorucci Made Me Hardcore*
Alan Zweig - *Vinyl*
Matt Wolf - *Teenage*

Thanks so much for your help,
Adam