I think the one Adam is thinking of is this one (number 3):
https://vimeo.com/6975800

Le 8/02/14 21:50, Adam Hyman a écrit :
Re: [Frameworks] Films and videos about music fan culture One of Ben Russell’s Black & White Trypps (I forget which number) shows fans at a concert from a stage POV, and might be one thing like what you want. I feel like there is a Jem Cohen film that also does something similar.