I wonder, isnt the red pill actually God, from a certain viewpoint, re:
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/culture/2014/03/hollywoods-hidden-hostility-to-atheism.html

''The problem with 'The Matrix' as cultural commentary is it's assertion
that a Red Pill could actually exist.''
Hollywood wants us to believe in the red pill and such.
[cleardot.gif]

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Francisco Torres <fjtorre...@gmail.com>