I live in Puerto Rico, according to the US DOJ PR is the US jurisdiction
with the most violent and corrupt police force. Worse than LA or Las Vegas.
The police kills people for jaywalking.

Red Pill -God
Hollywood wants us to believe in God, the free market, the sanctity of
mother hood, patriotism, the purity of childhood, sacred fatherhood, the
virtues of family, the nobility of rebels, etc,etc,etc... ANYTHING as long
as we believe in something.
The moment we stop believing any and all predigested ''ideas'' they will be
history.
"Here is a course of action: harden, worsen, accelerate decadence. Adopt
the perspective of active nihilism, exceed the mere recognition-be it
depressive or admiring-of the destruction of all values. Become more and
more incredulous. Push decadence further still and accept, for instance, to
destroy the belief in truth under all its forms." Lyotard