Hi folks. I've started an effort to put many of my public domain educational
films from my decade long collection of them, many of which aren't online at
all, up on archive.org and through private youtube links, from which the videos
can be ripped. I've been disappointed in the past with the poor quality of some
of the videos on archive.org, so i wanted to give something back to other
filmmakers footage which they could use for their projects, or at least  watch
as a reference for requesting something from an archive. I share the links via
a facebook page...
http://www.facebook.com/sodajerkarchive

Check in once and awhile, or if you're on facebook, like the page to stay up to
date on what i put up. It takes a bit of effort, and i'd like the films to be
downloaded and used by other filmmakers. And by all means, share the links with
your friends. Thanks.

-charles

____
:charles:chadwick: