hi all!

i am working on color separation using B/W 16mm-film and projecting the three b/w films with RGB filters to generate a colour-image. (like Maxwell's systems). Working on a tight schedule, not so much time left to do a lot of testing, this is why I have following questions:

i've used kodak wratten filters 29, 61 and 47B.

Now i am wondering, does it makes a significant difference to use 47B and not as suggested 47 ?  Or does it even matter to use the kodak wratten filter, or could it work with any red, green and blue filters?
I have never seen a kodak wratten 47:  Is 47 significantly brighter than 47B, which would help me getting a more contrast image when using the blue filter.
I am filming clouds, this is why it's even harder to get enough contrast and dense negative with the blue filter- (Will try to compensate this with developing + printing the b/w negative.)
In the description I found it says 47B is deep blue for color separation and 47 is described as blue tricolor: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wratten_number)

2. I am thinking of using a Polarizing-Filter to generate more contrast when filming clouds. Not sure, if it will have an counterproductive effect on my B/W-films to generate the RGB-image in the end?

all the best from vienna!
viktoria