Chris Kennedy's "lay claim to an island" (2009), about theĀ 1969 American
Indian Occupation of Alcatraz.

 Eva Kolcze's "Modern Island" (2012): modernist ruins on Toronto Island.

On Sun, 22 Jun 2014 21:31:16 +0000, "Pigott, Michael"  wrote:

       Dear Frameworkers,

 I'm putting together a piece about the use of islands as locations in recent
experimental film and video. I'm focussing on Ben Rivers' Slow Action and Simon
Faithfull's Stromness. I am building a list of other work that involves islands
at the moment, and I would be very grateful for your suggestions of other
experimental and artists' work (recent or historical) that are about islands or
use islands as locations.

 Thanks in advance!

 Michael Pigott