Microscope seeks your help in order to move new much bigger space where
we'll be able to continue and expand our presentation of screenings,
expanded cinema, performance and other events from emerging artists to
pioneers.

To date we have presented more that 250 events in our tiny 420 square foot
space. We can't wait for the new possibilities in programming including
bringing on additional curators and expanding the film rental budget.

The goal is in reach with your help.

Please contribute here: www.igg.me/at/microscope

Any amount is greatly appreciated and takes us closer.

Deadline is TONIGHT 11:59pm (pacific time).

And thank you very much to the more than 220 people who have contributed so
far!

Elle Burchill & Andrea Monti