Dear Frameworkers,

If I were going to undertake a series of screenings showcasing optical
printer techniques, what work would you recommend?  What is the best work
for understanding the cinematic potential in optical printing?  Are there
any texts that could be included?  I'm asking for my own enlightenment and
to take my own OP work to another level, but I might also try to put
together a public screening at some point.

Many thanks, as always, for your thoughts and advice.

CC

--
Caryn Cline
Experimental Filmmaker & Teacher