Thanks Mark,
That's a very nice blog post.
I met Standish a couple of years ago on his trip to Osnabruck and Paris and we became good friends. He stayed in my place, and he sold me a good print of Corridor at that time. We stayed in touch and planned to release a DVD of his films together, but he soon became disorganized in his thoughts as some dementia set in and he moved to California.
It was great to revisit him a little in your post.
My only criticism is that it's hard to read white text on a black background (Jonas would really take you to task for that). So I'm seeing lines everywhere in my head now.
All the best,
Pip Chodorov