Maybe we can co-produce it Ingo, it sounds like a lot of work.
Pip

At 9:43 -0700 12/09/14, Film Object wrote:
I know Standish's daughter Cynthia would be happy to have his work on DVD, as would I. The Academy doesn't do DVD publishing, but we've assisted and sometimes co-supervised a bunch of times with folks who do (Criterion, Flicker Alley, etc.) I'd be happy to help with such an effort. Ingo, is there any reason why you couldn't continue to do it?

Mark