http://motion.kodak.com/motion/uploadedFiles/PCN070114_Q.pdf

7363 is already out of stock (at least in US/Canada). Unfortunately I
didn't see Mark Toscano's warning two weeks ago or see the August
discontinuation notice until a few hours ago. I just spoke with a
salesperson to put in an order for 2000', it wound up being a very long
process while details trickled in. BUT they are receiving a lot of requests
for 7363 and still taking orders. I was also told that they will be doing a
production run of it next week to fill current orders, no word yet on
whether or not they will manufacture more than that. So I would recommend
that anyone who uses this stock order some ASAP!

Christopher Gorski