Thanks Herb for your help.
I processed a second roll today with longer developer times and had better
results but my neg is a reddish colour so I think I may need to extend my blix
times as well. I will try this Wednesday and see what I end up with.
The PB-2 recipe I got from a filmmaker in South America. From my understanding
its basically the recipe Kodak uses to remove remjet - ECN - 2 kit. It works
perfect! No problem removing the remjet and it just flows out during the rinse.
Here is the recipe if you are interested in trying it.
WATER (27-38ÂșC) - 800mlBORAX - 20gSODIUM SULFATE (anhydrous) - 100gSODIUM
HYDROXIDE - 1gWATER to complete - 1 litre

Roger D. WilsonFilm Scientist613 324 -
7504rogerdwilson@sympatico.cahttp://www.rogerdwilson.ca
Without failure you can never achieve success. I have based my process and my
career as an experimental film artist on this statement; and I welcome it as it
pushes me forward as an artist to try something different, something new.