All the info about this 16th EDITION!!

http://www.cjcinema.org/pages/festival.php?langue=en [2]

This 16th festival edition will offer competitive programs open to a
variety of works that reflect the diverse flow and the current
alternative cinematographic creation as well as the thematic programs
exposing some of the fundamental issues of the relation between
different cinema and music.

Many filmmakers face in their own practice questions coupling
image-music. The audiences, our audience -are more and more sensitive to
this issue thaks notably to an abundant and recent critique production.
This is why we will present the ebullient relationships between these
two domains of experimentation in programs combining the present and the
past.

We will also inspirit meetings and cooperation between the circles of
music research and those of experimental cinema. Performances, cinema
concerts, expanded cinemas, musical interventions hold an important
position in our events.

Frédéric Tachou, Director of the festival

SUPPORT THE FESTIVAL OF DIFFERENT CINEMAS, BUYING IN ADVANCE YOUR
TICKETS AND FESTIVAL PASSHERE (BONUS OFFERED !) SPACE IS LIMITED ! WE
NEED YOUR HELP US TO ORGANIZE THE FESTIVAL UNDER THE BEST POSSIBLE
CONDITIONS !

---

Angélica Cuevas Portilla

-Festival des Cinémas Différents de Paris
 http://www.cjcinema.org
11-26 Oct 2014 TEASER FESTIVAL [1]

Links:
------