Lena , All films are a kind of Collage ? what is it that you want to do ?
also is the film going to run in a film Projector or on to video ? or on a
lightbox ? as stills .

If you can give more details of what it is that you would like to do ?  but
by saying film collage is not much help ?

Christopher ,