Hi,

I just posted a photo album "Flowers 2007 - 2013" to flickr at
https://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/sets/72157647613448043/ . Enjoy-:)

I can't imagine being an art photographer and not taking photos of flowers.
This set contains a selection of flower photos taken between 2007 and 2013.
During this time I lived at 164 Old Connecticut Path in Framingham MA with my
wife Marya until she died in 2012.

Photos with the text 'Yard' in their name were taken in the yard of this house.
Photos with 'OCP' were taken during walks on Old Connecticut Path. Photos with
'Maureen' were taken in the flower garden of my dear friend Maureen Solomon.

-- Emile

When the going gets tough, the tough go dancing.

My photography can be viewed at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/collections/72157603627170351/

My videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld