HI Frameworkers...

Unfortunately, I received news from Tim Roberts that Counterpath Press in
Denver has to relocate their space and had to cancel a few events including
the touring program <http://www.newenglandhomemovietour.com/> we were
supposed to share out there on 1/31. I've been working with Kelly Sears on
finding a new venue -- Tim suggested Glob, but so far they've been
unresponsive. We are pretty flexible around that Denver date (1/31) and
could share this program with the Mile-High folks on 1/30, 1/31, 2/1 or
2/2.

If anyone in the Denver/Boulder area wold like to help us relocate this
program please email me off-list.

thanks,
Warren

p.s. - Link to information about the tour
http://www.newenglandhomemovietour.com/

The New England Home Movie Tour features handmade and homemade poetic film
works from ­the northeast that celebrate the tactility and intimacy of
celluloid-based moving images. As the commercial film industry forces us to
embrace digital moving images and the planned obsolescence of the means to
produce and distribute those products, this film tour aims to share films
that embrace the contemporary DIY strategies, politics, and aesthetics of
an enduring, artisanal, and personal approach to filmmaking.  This
traveling program carries with it more than 30 16mm works and 180 35mm
slides that will ensure a uniquely arranged program at each stop along its
way. With works by Luther Price, Jodie Mack, Robert Todd, Jonathan
Schwartz, Jo Dery, Warren Cockerham, and Colin Brant.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Warren Cockerham <warrencocker...@gmail.com