Hi all --

Thanks to everyone that responded to this post about a Denver venue. We're
all set. We'll be showing the program on Saturday, 1/31 at Glob in Denver.
Here's a link to all other confirmed dates. for the tour:

http://www.newenglandhomemovietour.com/tourdates/

-- Warren

On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 8:48 PM, Warren Cockerham <warrencocker...@gmail.com