Hi, Scott.  I actually have such an installation up right now and can offer
my two cents.  I had started with a mac mini running multiscreener, but
that setup couldn't handle the dual hd no matter what tweaks i tried.  I
ended up going with two brightsign HD1020s (now apparently replaced by the
HD1022), which are networkable media players.  The HD220s (looks like they
are 222s now) should work too and are quite a bit cheaper (they were just
out of stock when i ordered, so they upgraded my order to the fancier
ones), so those might be worth checking out.  I haven't tried the dual
blu-ray setup, so not sure how that would compare.

Best,
Kate

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 11:55 AM, Scott Stark <sst...@hi-beam.net> wrote:

> Hi all, I hope this isn't too off-topic. Does anyone have experience or
> advice on how to set up a two digital projector installation, each with its
> own HD video (Quicktime, probably), on loops, and keeping them in sync? I
> was looking at a single hard drive, Mac Mini with Bino (http://bino3d.org/)
> but was told the Mini might not be powerful enough to run two movies at
> once. Thoughts? Two blu-ray players with some kind of controller? Any
> ideas, welcome.
>
> thanks,
> Scott

kate lain