Hi Frameworkers,
I'm looking for some help putting together a list of films that address ideas
of the body under duress, or expressing complaint, in connection with labour
conditions and workplace environments.

As a guide, the first on my list is The Nightcleaners by the Berwick Street
Film Collective from 1975. I'm looking for shorts, features, commercial or
educational films as well as experimental or artist cinema. (This is for
personal research for a commission I'm undertaking in the UK, Manual Labours,
but there may also be a chance to screen some of the titles at a public event.)

Would greatly appreciate any signposts!
Best wishes,Sarah
 www.sarahbrowne.info
www.kennedybrowne.com