Hi Eric,
Thanks--yes, that looks like a good candidate. Odd, though that it's listed
as unpublished since Richter's letter seems to say it was. Perhaps its a
shorter version? I will have to take a look.

Michael Betancourt
Savannah, GA USA

michaelbetancourt.com
twitter.com/cinegraphic | vimeo.com/cinegraphic
www.cinegraphic.net | the avant-garde film & video blog