For the new website on Navajo Film Themselves (aka: Through Navaho Eyes)

http://www.penn.museum/sites/navajofilmthemselves/
Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128 / Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-3117 / Fax: 201-767-3035 / Email: milefi...@gmail.com

Visit our main website!  www.milestonefilms.com
Visit our new websites!  www.mspresents.com, www.portraitofjason.com,
www.shirleyclarkefilms.com,
To see or download our 2014 Video Catalog, click here!

Support "Milestone Film" on Facebook and Twitter!