The Klopfenstein is the one I was trying to remember. The LFMC had a print of
it long ago. Might be worth asking LUX,

Nicky.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Ball <cbifi...@gmail.com>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Thu, 14 May 2015 5:47
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Night films

Peter Mettler, Picture of Light, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110831/combined

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Esperanza Collado
<esperanzacolla...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you all for your superb recommendations.

    Hi Esperanza
    Clemens Klopfenstein's Night Films come to my mind: Geschichte der    Nacht
(to be found on ubu); Transes; Das Schlesische Tor.
    These have been shot around 1980 in 16mm entirely at night without    any
additional light.
    Emily Richardson's Petrolia is another random guess.
    cheers, fred