Hey Frameworks,
I'm testing out Google Maps as a terrain for video-making. The footage,
exported and recorded through Quicktime, is compressed as an .MOV file. The
aspect ratio is apparently HUGE so editing in Premiere and then trying to
export the final product as an .mov file is a problem. Basically even though my
sequence settings are set to match the footage, which is apparently very large,
I am unable to compress without losing basically a third of the perimeter and
somehow getting a weird zoomed in image. Does anybody have a clue how to
explain this? Go slow.
Kelsey