You could resize it to 1080p, then black bar the bottom and top. Maybe with
adobe media encoder? Or compressor definitely can. If it's h.264, it'll just
take a while to render. In compressor, I think you'd just select "preserve
aspect ratio" in one of the settings, then it'll put in the horizontal bars
automatically.

-charles

____
:charles:chadwick: