I'm not sure who is selling the S8 black leader these days, but I think
your idea of fogging the film might be better than using leader.  I used
black leader as an element of a film once, and it caused a lot of problems
during projection because the leader is much thicker than film, so the
splices were an issue. Lots of jumping in the gate, that sort of thing.
Tara Merenda Nelson

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Willis McCumber <willis.mccum...@gmail.com