http://moviecraft.tripod.com/supplies.html

Nicky.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tara Nelson <brendamere...@gmail.com>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 19:14
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Anyone know where to find black super 8 leader in
quantity?

I'm not sure who is selling the S8 black leader these days, but I think your
idea of fogging the film might be better than using leader.  I used black
leader as an element of a film once, and it caused a lot of problems during
projection because the leader is much thicker than film, so the splices were an
issue. Lots of jumping in the gate, that sort of thing.
Tara Merenda Nelson

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 12:58 PM, Willis McCumber <willis.mccum...@gmail.com>