Chantal Akerman. 8 films now streaming online-some free, some to buy/rent
@indiewire:
http://www.indiewire.com/article/remembering-chantal-akerman-8-films-now-streaming-online-20151006?utm_campaign=Indiewire&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=1444152875

-------------
Ruth Anderwald + Leonhard Grond

++43 699 10984551
Schüttelstr. 21/14
1020 Vienna
cont...@anderwald-grond.at
http://www.anderwald-grond.at
follow on twitter @anderwaldgrond
http://www.hasenherz.at

http://www.on-dizziness.org
When I came in I was confused, when I came out I was full of ideas. Eilean
Hooper-Greenhills
Dizziness-A Resource FWF-PEEK AR-224