I cannot speak for Film maker's Cooperative or Canyon, but The New York
Public Library has a 16mm print of "Jeanne Dielman" for those who are close
by, or otherwise interested in seeing it on film. It was distributed at the
time of acquisition by New Yorker, so it did indeed have a stateside
distributor, and one with quite a distinguished reputation. If you are
interested in screening it on site, please call ahead to arrange the time.

Elizabeth McMahon

Elizabeth