I was hoping someone else would mention Jodie Mack’s amazing experimental docs
(so that I might not be accused of nepotism), but in addition to her Dusty
Stacks of Mom, which just finished its two years of touring, I’d call attention
to her wonderful, lesser known film Lilly, a documentary about her
grandmother’s experiences during WWII in England.

http://www.jodiemack.com/filmsvideos/lilly/

…
Roger