Frameworkers!

The annual Haverhill Experimental Film Festival has just opened submissions
for the fourth year! For the 2016 festival, we will only be accepting 500
total entries. We have no room for an expansion of H.E.F.F. and will
exhibit 55-60 films like previous years. Once we've hit our goal of 500
submissions, the entry deadlines will no longer be in effect and H.E.F.F.
will stop accepting submissions. We want to be fair to filmmakers and give
the utmost attention to each film/video during prescreening. When we are in
a position to expand the festival, we will accept more submissions and
screen more works :)

DETAILS:

Regular Deadline: March 1, 2016
Late Deadline: April 1, 2016
Festival Dates: July 22-24, 2016

Click *HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DGxwZxzdlOKZPfyPMlcMHh2SAfFEyk4py0OHmtlvZEU/viewform>*
submit!

If you would like to take a look at the films and videos of the 2015
festival, click *here
<http://www.haverhillexperimental.org/#!films--videos-2015/cyvg> *(if
you're using a smart phone, there will be a prompt at the top of the screen
to head over to the "schedule 2015 page").

Yay for film!

Brendan & Jeremy Smyth
H.E.F.F. Directors/Programmers
www.haverhillexperimental.org