The Milwaukee Underground Film Festival is a nationally recognized
non-profit student organization at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
**

Entry Deadline: Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Notification Date: Friday, April 1, 2016

Exhibition formats accepted: Super-8, 16mm, 35mm, High Quality QT files

Entry Fee: $15 per entry / $20 total for multiple entries / $10 per entry
for Milwaukee County Residents and Students

Entry fee waived for filmmakers who have exhibited their work
in previous editions of MUFF.

Multiple-Projector/ Expanded Cinema/Performace / Installation proposals
encouraged!

Questions?
Contact: Kelly Bronikowski / kelly...@uwm.edu or m...@film-milwaukee.org
____