From: Heikki Repo
Sent: Jan 8, 2016 3:59 PM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Fwd: New Kodak Super 8 movie camera

"Customer's will
take delivery of said digital scan via the internet and Kodak will
ship the original S8 negative with a S8 print. That is not a typo and
we are are attempting to officially confirm the print delivery."

Hi Nicholas,

where was the S8 print mentioned? I have been trying to find some online source, but haven't found one yet.

Super-8 prints are awesome :) I have shot my home movies on Kodak Vision films and made workprints of them @ Andec in Germany. If Kodak were to offer this service to everyone it could eventually lead to a renaissance of film prints.

Heikki