Lots of Anne Charlotte Robertson's work, especially Melon Patches and Emily
Died.

Robbie Land's Matters of Bioluminessence has a section depicting growth of
mushrooms/fungi.

Animals: lots of Brakhage. I haven't seen The Loom (1986), but by
description it may qualify - depending on how strict a definition of
agriculture you have in mind.

I once saw a Ben van Meter film - I think it was made later than the 60s
work for which he's best known - about a chicken farmer on LSD.

Andy Ditzler
Founder and curator, Film Love: www.filmlove.org
Co-founder, John Q collective: www.johnq.org