From: FrameWorks <frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com> on behalf of Andy
Ditzler <a...@andyditzler.com>
Sent: January 15, 2016 10:07 AM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Experimental Films on Farming/ Agriculture

Lots of Anne Charlotte Robertson's work, especially Melon Patches and Emily
Died.

Robbie Land's Matters of Bioluminessence has a section depicting growth of
mushrooms/fungi.

Animals: lots of Brakhage. I haven't seen The Loom (1986), but by description
it may qualify - depending on how strict a definition of agriculture you have
in mind.

I once saw a Ben van Meter film - I think it was made later than the 60s work
for which he's best known - about a chicken farmer on LSD.

Andy Ditzler
Founder and curator, Film Love: www.filmlove.org<http://www.filmlove.org/>
Co-founder, John Q collective: www.johnq.org<http://www.johnq.org/>

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Heath Iverson