Carolee goes back and forth on this, but recently specified to EAI and
Anthology her preference for 18fps. (That is the speed at which it is
showing at her current show
<http://www.museumdermoderne.at/en/exhibitions/current/details/mdm/carolee-schneemann/>
at Museum der Moderne, Salzburg.) But I think it's fair to say that there
isn't a "definitive" speed.