 Subject: [Frameworks] Call for Submissions: Edinburgh International Film
Festival
 To: "Experimental Film Discussion List" <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
 Date: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 4:22 AM

 Call for Submissions:
 70th Edinburgh International Film Festival

 Deadline: February 17, 2016

 Festival dates: June 15 - 26, 2016

 EIFF are inviting experimental submissions for the
 Black Box strand, now in its 14th year. We welcome
 short to medium length work on 16mm, 35mm and digital.

 Black Box is a distinctive section within the festival,
 which presents a diverse spectrum of
 experimental work from around the world. It is committed to
 supporting photochemical film and artisanal practice as well
 as digital.

 All films must be UK premieres and should be no more
 than 12 months old at the time of screening. Full rules and
 regulations can be found here:
http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/submissions/rules-regulations.

 As in previous years, I am able to offer fee waivers to
 EIFF alumni and Frameworks subscribers. To take advantage of
 this please contact me privately with an indication of
 whether you would like to submit online or by post.

 Happy holidays to you all!

 Kim Knowles
 Experimental Programmer
 Edinburgh International Film Festival

 CMI

 KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EIFF

 Become a web member for FREE and receive news and offers:
 http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/register

 Follow EIFF at: https://twitter.com/edfilmfest or
 http://www.facebook.com/edfilmfest

 t. +44(0)131 228 4051

 f. +44(0)131 229 5501

 w. http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk

 88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH3 9BZ Scotland, United Kingdom

 The Edinburgh International Film Festival Limited is a
 subsidiary of the Centre for the Moving Image. Registered in
 Scotland No: SC132453. VAT No: 502 548861. Registered
 Office: 88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh.

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----