It's been a while since I've seen it but there may be a couple scenes
towards the end of Zabriskie Point that might work for you. Also most of
Jaques Tati's films heavily feature contemporaneous  modernist
architecture/design so there might be something in one of those films that
fits what you're looking for.

Best,
Tessa