The Doris Day/Rock Hudson movies....Also Good neighbor Sam with Jack Lemmon
and The Glass Bottom boat and The Night the lights went out (about the NYC
blackout).... Those late 50's early 60's domestic comedies  were a
 furniture trade show! If it is just you are looking for footage there is
this-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8&nohtml5=False