hi charlotte
i have many tips if you are compiling a how-to guide for micro-cinemas, ,
but am unclear as to yr format.
I could always reord on to audicassette, and you could publish what you
wanted on your end..tho categories would be helpful.
also can't do it for next 10 days;please prompt me.cb

Craig Baldwin / Other Cinema
992 Valencia Street
San Francisco, CA 94110

www.othercinema.com