Hi Xavi,

Thanks for sharing this. I am interested in doing a similar conversion, but
would also like to create variable frame rate control (which would probably
involve a brushless motor?). If possible, I'd be interested to see your
parts list for a better understanding this modification. Does the original
lamp housing fit back in place?

Thanks for posting!
cb