Looks great! Congrats!

Chuck Kleinhans

On Jun 13, 2016, at 5:04 AM, Rouzbeh Rashidi
<rouzbehrash...@gmail.com<mailto:rouzbehrash...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I am delighted to announce the relaunch of the Experimental Film
Society<https://www.facebook.com/experimentalfilmsociety/> website. Boasting a
brand new design by freelance web developer Ciarán Hickey, it covers every
aspect of EFS activity: news, events, projects, comprehensive member profiles.
It is also the main platform for our Video On Demand catalogue where over forty
feature and medium length films are available to stream or download. The site
also features links to our online journal EFS Publications and to an archive of
all past news. We have added a subscription facility, so you can sign up for
automatic updates on our screening events, and a donate button for anyone
wishing to help support our creative activities. A big thank you to the amazing
Ciarán Hickey for his superb design and all the work he put into creating this
site from scratch.

Happy browsing! http://www.experimentalfilmsociety.com/

(Rouzbeh Rashidi)