I am delighted to announce the relaunch of the Experimental Film Society
<https://www.facebook.com/experimentalfilmsociety/> website. Boasting a
brand new design by freelance web developer Ciarán Hickey, it covers every
aspect of EFS activity: news, events, projects, comprehensive member
profiles. It is also the main platform for our Video On Demand catalogue
where over forty feature and medium length films are available to stream or
download. The site also features links to our online journal EFS
Publications and to an archive of all past news. We have added a
subscription facility, so you can sign up for automatic updates on our
screening events, and a donate button for anyone wishing to help support
our creative activities. A big thank you to the amazing Ciarán Hickey for
his superb design and all the work he put into creating this site from
scratch.

Happy browsing! http://www.experimentalfilmsociety.com/

(Rouzbeh Rashidi)