Wow, thanks everyone for this! I'll start working through your responses now.
Always really appreciated.

Kim x

________________________________
From: FrameWorks <frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com> on behalf of Jeff
Kreines <j...@kinetta.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 6:32:05 AM
To: Frameworks Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Resources on history of 16mm technology

> On Jul 14, 2016, at 12:01 AM, Dave Tetzlaff <djte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> "Craft services is for wussies." And I said, guys, the market that needs
> reversal, and you need for reversal, and that BW reversal stocks that were
> doesn't even know what 'craft services' means…

I still don’t know…  Kodak has always been brain-dead.

Jeff Kreines
Kinetta
j...@kinetta.com
kinetta.com

KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EIFF
Become a web member for FREE and receive news and offers:
http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/register
Follow EIFF at: https://twitter.com/edfilmfest or
http://www.facebook.com/edfilmfest
t. +44(0)131 228 4051
f. +44(0)131 229 5501
w. http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk
88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH3 9BZ Scotland, United Kingdom
The Edinburgh International Film Festival Limited is a subsidiary of the Centre
for the Moving Image. Registered in Scotland No: SC132453. VAT No: 502 548861.
Registered Office: 88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh.