Hi all,
I'm interested in conducting a bit of research on the film-related
activities of the United States Information Agency (USIA) during the 1960s
and 1970s.

I am curious about the range of film projects and filmmakers promoted by
USIA (for example, the 1959 *Glimpses of the USA* project by Charles and
Ray Eames), as well as the regions of the world where such films were
toured during USIA's existence.  Anyone know of an archive or resource that
might direct me toward this information ?

Alternatively, if anyone can point me to scholarly articles on USIA and its
forays into independent filmmaking and exhibitions, I'd be most
appreciative.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Ben