Yes, James Blue's film THE MARCH was sUSIA film, and it's sympathetic picture
of the Civil Rights movement and acknowledgment of racism drew some
Congressional attacks.

Richard Herskowitz
Artistic Director, Houston Cinema Arts Festival
Director of Programming, Ashland Independent Film Festival

285 Spyglass Drive
Eugene, Oregon 97401