5207 is a weak acetate-based film with the weaker BH perfs.  It should tear
at the perfs long before a sprocket fails.  So I'm really curious how you
are getting sprocket damage.

I'd send it off to Photo-Sonics for a clean and lube if you don't have
the manual or the ability to do it in-house.  I think that Whitehouse AV
has also worked on some of those.  Marty Forscher was probably the guru
but he has been deceased for a couple decades now.

5207 is awfully fast for those things too, but I don't think 5272 is available
with KS perfs anymore anyway.  There's always still film.
--scott