I made an astronomical fantasy...

http://www.dr-yo.com/video_unperturbed_hfr.html

Cheers

Aaron

At 9/13/2016, you wrote:
I'm working on programming a series around a theme of earth satellites & astronomy, for a museum that is doing an exhibition linked to JPL (Jet Propulsion Lab - the people behind our space probes, etc) This is supposed to be a more mainstream series, and there will be some Hollywood sci-fi features as part of it, so we're not going too far out (so to speak). But I'm looking for recommendations of experimental films that somehow involve/invoke astronomical imagery, or, perhaps even better, imagery of earth-orbiting satellites, and views of earth from satellites. I hope to run one in front of each feature, or have one evening of them. I am thinking of: Films by Semiconductor ­ Brilliant Noise; Black Rain Films by Jeanne Liotta Films by Jordan Belson ­ Allures; Samadhi (1967); Cosmos (1969); World (1970) I have already been through Robert Haller's booklet on his series "Universe" but I think I am not going to stretch this series to include his time or other science-based films. We're sticking with astronomy and satellites. Additional suggestions, please? Thank you for your help. Best regards, Adam -- Adam Hyman Los Angeles Filmforum a...@lafilmforum.org http://www.lafilmforum.org _______________________________________________ FrameWorks mailing list FrameWorks@jonasmekasfilms.com https://mailman-mail5.webfaction.com/listinfo/frameworks